This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.

Services and Links



Have Your Say at City Hall

If you want to make your views known about a matter being considered by a committee of Council you can submit comments or request to speak. Your comments will become a part of the public record on that matter and will be made available for everyone to see.


Commissioner of Taking Oaths

Councillor Matlow, along with all members of City Council, is deemed to be a commissioner for taking affidavits within the boundaries of the City of Toronto. Click here for more information.


Community Services Directory

From Animal Services to Water Emergencies, follow this link for a directory of phone and web resources for community services.


Whose Job Is It To Fix It?

These infographics will help you find the phone numbers for the many City services affecting your home and community.


Resources for Tenants


Ward 22 has the highest percentage of tenants in Toronto. Please see the Tenants' Issues page for resources, updates, and upcoming events. I've also compiled a list of Tenants' Frequently Asked Questions that I hope you find helpful.


Further concerns? Please contact Councillor Matlow's Tenant Advocate & Advisor, Chloe Richer: 416-338-5252, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .




311 is a simple, three-digit phone number that you can use to get information about City of Toronto services or programs, or to make a request for service. Residents, visitors and businesses no longer have to try to find the right division or individual at the City to get information or help. Callers can get information about everything from Toronto Public Library hours of operation, to reporting a missed garbage pick-up, to finding out where the closest flu clinic is located.


Customer service representatives are available to answer your questions or fill a service request 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can also email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or visit for assistance.



211 is your community connection. It is the number to call for information about human services - health, social and community services. 211 connects you with an information specialist who can provide information and referrals 24 hours a day. For example, you can call 211 if you are a newcomer to Canada and are looking for employment training or you are concerned about a family member with an addiction and need information about available programs. You can call 211 if you've lost your wallet and don't know where to replace your identification or you're looking for marriage counselling or even need to know where the nearest after-hours medical clinic is located. You can also visit the 211 Toronto website.

City Council and Committee Meetings


The Toronto Meeting Management Information System (TMMIS) is your online window into the activities of City Council and its committees. Here, you can get up-to-date information including meeting schedules, agendas, minutes, and reports.


You can watch each Council meeting live online with Rogers TV.


Broken Meter and Pay & Display Parking Ticket Disputes


The City has introduced a new parking ticket dispute process for parking meter and/or pay-and-display machine offences. It's now easier to dispute your parking ticket if you have a valid receipt. Click here for more information.


2012 Property Value Assessment Update


Earlier this fall, all property owners in 2012 should have received a Property Assessment Notice in the mail with the updated assessed value of their property as of January 1, 2012. The value of your assessment affects the amount of property taxes you will pay over the next four years, so it is important that it is accurate. Click here for more information, including how to dispute your assessment if you believe it is incorrect.


Waste Wizard


The City’s website has a new online search tool – the Waste Wizard – to help you learn what to do with your waste materials. Which bin does it go in? Is it household hazardous waste? What do I do with it if it doesn’t go into the bin? Click here to find out what to do with your waste materials.


Resources for Seniors


SPRINT Senior Care began caring for seniors and enabling seniors to care for themselves in 1983. They continue to do so today as an accredited, not-for-profit community support service agency in Toronto by offering a wide range of practical and low-cost services to seniors and caregivers. Their services help seniors stay safe, connected, and live as independently as possible, and also prevent premature or inappropriate institutionalization.

Subscribe to my City Hall and Community Updates

Here are my previous e-newsletters.

Stay up to date on the latest Ward 22 news and events by subscribing to our e-newsletter.

* indicates required

Josh On Twitter