265 BALLIOL STREET TENANT MEETING:
Construction Management & Communications Plan
Councillor Josh Matlow and Park Property Management want to thank all the tenants who came to the tenants meeting to present and discuss the Construction Management Plan and the Tenant Communications Strategy for the upcoming construction.
You can find the entire Plan and Strategy on the website here. The same information was presented at the meeting, and we had a question & answer section after the presentation. Feedback was shared with property management, Councillor’s office and City staff from the Housing section of City Planning and Transportation Services.
Missed the meeting?
Construction & Communication Plans:
- − Construction Mitigation and Traffic Plan & Tenant Communications Strategy: Click Here.
- − Toddglen Health & Safety Policy: Click Here.
- − Construction Mitigation and Traffic Plan Maps: Click Here.
For reference, you can find the City approvals for rezoning and demolition at these links:
- − January 2020: CC14.8 – City Council acceptance of settlement offer at the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal Hearing
- − October 2020: TE19.3 – City Council adoption of demolition application and requirement for tenant relocation & assistance
- − Full detailed Site Plan Approval application for the new building, including architectural plans, arborist/tree preservation report, landscape plans, wind study, etc.
- o Select “20 146340 STE 12 SA” under “Related Applications” and then go to the “Supporting Documentation” list to get all the relevant plans and reports