Book a Ride to and from Your Vaccination Appointment:
- Book your vaccination appointment at a clinic locationthat is in your area of the city.
- Contact the transportation program in your area to arrange for a ride to and from your appointment. Appointments should be booked no later than 48 hours before your appointment time. Availability is limited and rides are not guaranteed.
- If you live in north Toronto, visit iRide or call 1-844-474-3301. iRide boundaries for vaccine clinics are:
- John St. to the north
- Clair Ave West to the south
- Dufferin St./Allen to the west
- Don Valley Parkway to the east.
- If you live in central Toronto or Etobicoke, visit Toronto Ride or call 416-481-5250.Toronto Ride boundaries for vaccine clinics are:
- highway 401 to the north
- the Lake to the south
- Etobicoke Creek / Highway 427 to the west
- Victoria Park to the east.
- areas within Etobicoke that are outside the above listed boundaries
A support person or family member can accompany you on the ride, if needed.
Note that transportation vehicles are not accessible and clients should be able to step into the vehicles (with assistance). There will be approximately one hour between drop off at the vaccination clinic and pick up after the appointment.
Transportation is delivered through a collaborative network of City and Ministry of Health funded community not-for-profit agencies that provide rides to vaccination clinics such as City-run immunization clinics, hospitals or pharmacies.
OSDP and Ontario Works
People who receive social assistance may be eligible for medical transportation funds to help cover costs of travel to receive their COVID-19 vaccination. Social assistance recipients should contact their caseworker to access transportation funds they may be eligible for.
Uber Canada and TTC Support
Uber Canada has made a generous donation of voucher codes for individual rides.
Starting April 6, these vouchers will be distributed to a network of partner community organizations to provide to people who have no transportation options, live in communities with high rates of COVID-19, who have challenges travelling to be vaccinated, as well as for some people with disabilities. Uber Canada vouchers are limited and are not guaranteed.
The TTC is working with the City to distribute 15,000 TTC ride vouchers through a network of partner community agencies across Toronto to provide to people who cannot afford transit fare, with no-cost rides to and from vaccination sites starting in April.
Wheel-Trans Rides to City Immunization Clinics
Existing Wheel-Trans customers can book rides to and from their vaccine appointments by calling Wheel-Trans Reservations at 416-393-4222, seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. or online at the Wheel-Trans Self-Booking .
Customers who qualify for Wheel-Trans service, and would like to arrange a trip to and from their vaccination, can apply by calling Wheel-Trans Customer Service at 416-393-4111, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wheel-trans will be reaching out to its approximately 26,000 customers regarding this initiative via email blast, a bulletin on its booking website and a recorded message on its Customer Service line.