Councillor Josh Matlow

Services and Links

30 07, 2017

Broken Meter and Pay & Display Parking Ticket Disputes


The City has introduced a new parking ticket dispute process for parking meter and/or pay-and-display machine offences. It's now easier to dispute your parking ticket if you have a valid receipt. Click here for more information.

Broken Meter and Pay & Display Parking Ticket Disputes2018-06-28T17:55:16+00:00
30 07, 2017

City Council and Committee Meetings


The Toronto Meeting Management Information System (TMMIS) is your online window into the activities of City Council and its committees. Here, you can get up-to-date information including meeting schedules, agendas, minutes, and reports. You can watch each Council meeting live online with Rogers TV.

City Council and Committee Meetings2018-06-28T17:55:23+00:00
30 07, 2017



211 is your community connection. It is the number to call for information about human services - health, social and community services. 211 connects you with an information specialist who can provide information and referrals 24 hours a day. For example, you can call 211 if you are a newcomer to Canada and are looking [...]

30 07, 2017



311 is a simple, three-digit phone number that you can use to get information about City of Toronto services or programs, or to make a request for service. Residents, visitors and businesses no longer have to try to find the right division or individual at the City to get information or help. Callers can get [...]

30 07, 2017

Commissioner of Taking Oaths


Each member of Council is deemed to be a commissioner for taking affidavits. The associated duties and powers are set out in the Commissioners for Taking Affidavits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.17. Section 2(3) of the Act gives members of Council, by virtue of office, the authority to take affidavits on any matter within the [...]

Commissioner of Taking Oaths2018-06-28T17:56:32+00:00
30 07, 2017

Have Your Say at City Hall


If you want to make your views known about a matter being considered by a committee of Council you can submit comments or request to speak. Your comments will become a part of the public record on that matter and will be made available for everyone to see.

Have Your Say at City Hall2018-06-28T17:55:38+00:00
Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support