Subscribe to my City Hall and Community Updates!
From our expansive ravine systems, to tranquil urban parks, Toronto St. Paul’s is fortunate to have some of the finest parks and open spaces in the City. While our community continues to grow, it’s paramount that we expand upon, and improve our green spaces to maintain the livability and quality of life that we all enjoy. I welcome you to check out this interactive map to explore the many parks our ward has to offer:
Interactive Map of Toronto-St. Paul’s Parks
Working with The start of the Davisville PS rebuild this year brings our community one step closer toward the Midtown Community Hub being delivered. The Hub will provide new and much-needed recreation opportunities for our community including:
- A new double gymnasium within the school that will have community access some evenings and on Saturdays for City-run recreation programs
- Aquatic facility, In a separate City building on the Davisville PS site, which will include one 25 metre, 6 lane pool and a warm water teaching pool with the appropriate ancillary spaces (i.e. change rooms, administrative and mechanical spaces)
- Multi-purpose rooms, including a community space of approximately 5,000 square feet
- Roof top park/garden that will include a green roof, elevator access, patio and walking path
- 60 underground parking spaces to be shared by both facilities.
The aquatic facilities, community spaces, and rooftop park will be City-owned and programming will be for the community. The gymnasium and parking will be shared with the TDSB and will be open to the public during some non-school hours.
Current News Updates
StreetARToronto (StART) will keep the city vibrant and colourful by [...]
Walk in the Park will help select groups in Toronto establish [...]
If you happen to be in town for the long [...]
Mona Piper Playground and Cudmore Creek Park (250 Manor Road [...]
I am very pleased to announce that my motion to provide [...]